Sunday, March 18, 2007

Upon More Mature Consideration: I Think I'll Wait...




One of the benefits of spending endless hours and days and days at the hospital was that when I was not doing medical research, I compiled a long list of great web sites, add-ons, tools, etc. (likely you've noticed an increase in posting frequency... no?)

One of the fun and amusing things I did was use the below photo morphing program created for cosmetic surgey patients to see what their results might look like.

The pics above show what I might look like with:

- Scarlet Johansson's short blonde hair (bottom);
- Angelina Jolie's lips and nose (center);
- Paris Hilton's hair and lips (top).

Check out the site: http://www.modiface.com/

You upload two photos and pic and choose the parts you want to swap. There is also a button to show what a face lift might look like.

Go ahead. Give it a try (you know you want to...)

--Shella

No comments: