Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Takin' This One to the Plastic Surgeon...

.

My sister stopped by my office today. In her had was a photo envelope. You know, the kind they had before digital photos? Well, inside was a series of three photos of me (brown hair) with my cousin Dina (blonde hair) when I was like 15 or 16.

When I saw the above photo three things occurred to me almost simultaneously. First, that I look like my son Nick (or rather, he looks like me). Second, that I look great. Third, that I didn't have any eyelashes back then either.

Bottom line: I am taking this photo to the plastic surgeon and finding out if s/he can bring me back a little to something like this (don't really want to look different) and how much it might cost me.

Youth is wasted on the young. Wish I'd known I looked like this then, I'd have worked it a little more than I did.

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

Oh puhlease!!! You're beautiful the way you are right now! Let the plastic surgeons make their money off the people so stupid that they wanna look like a barbie doll! Save your money for something more worthwhile, like a vacation!