Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards: Class Personified

Ann Counter: Evil, mean, foul, ugly, rancid, heinous, rabid, disgusting, and... evil. evil. evil.

You know that I hate Ann Coulter with a passion verging on religious fervor. I've written about it before. I, like many others call her Coultergeist (a play on the evil spirit known as a poltergeist, and for that I apologize to ghosts everywhere).

Ann Coulter is a fucking lying sack of shit with not one shred of socially redeeming value. And, she's a right wing media darling. The GOP leadership and thus many Republicans chortle with undisguised glee at her repeated and outrageous attacks. They just LOVE Ann, she's so pretty, she's so smart, she's so tall and thin and blond, she's the only one willing to tell the "truth". It makes me want to vomit from the pit of my soul.

And so, dear reader I offer up to you the below YouTube video of the graceful, amazing Elizabeth Edwards asking Ann to be civil. (It was a nice try, and someone had to do it). Elizabeth's stock went up in my book.



Oh, and try not to vomit on your keyboard.

No comments: