Thursday, June 7, 2007

SiCKO: Michael Moore (I love you!)



Many folks don't know this, but my daughter's disability and her inability to access health insurance (at any cost) as well as our struggles to ensure necessary and costly medical care is the reason that began watching the Bush Administration very early on. It also spurred my system change and disability rights advocacy work.

Paying attention to, or studying how America began to handle health care, medical services, and disability issues in America under Bush led to my opposition to Bush, his administration and the Republicans running all three branches of our federal government.

Therefore, it is with great respect and very deep understanding that I support Michael Moore and his latest documentary SiCKO.

Please watch the above video.

Then PLEASE go to www.michaelmoore.com and see his Oprah interview.

--Shella

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

I still can't figure Michael Moore out. He makes a lot of good points, but I can't support him visiting Cuba. There are other nations that are friendlier with better medical systems than ours. Heck, it isn't too hard. But his point is valid. We need a change. BAD.