Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hi Alison! I've Missed You!


It's been a while since I've posted, but I swear to god there's a great reason.

I've been busy.

I wanted to post a greeting to one of my first, and dearest best friends, Alison. We met in 6th grade. Alison's brother was dating my sister, and while we met in innocence our friendship spanned into adulthood.

The last time I actually recall seeing Alison was when my son was about a year old.

So, this post serves dual purpose. An update and a shout out to Alison. And, if you're lucky I'll post a couple of stories!

--Shella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my God! You look gorgeous! What happened to the blond hair, hand me down jeans, obsession with Cat Stevens and "foxes". I guess those were our thirteen year old days. You know, it took me awhile when we were kids to figure out what a "fox" really meant, at first I thought it meant a guy with long hair and a beard. Guess you having two older sisters helped. Well I'm still naive on plenty, actually this is the first blog I have ever looked at. Not that into technology, thus no photos as they are on the digital camera that soon to be ex has taken. Your kids look wonderful. It was great catching up with you finally. I'm so proud of the woman you've become and the work you do. Inspiring. Love you,
Alison