Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John Edwards: Egads...


I swear. Guys just CANNOT keep their dicks in their pants. John, do you realize that your credibility and political life are now O-V-E-R? And for what?

And by the way, I don't care if you're having sex (not really). I realize that alone doesn't make you a bad person. And truthfully, I cannot tell you how many times over the last 8 years I have wished that someone (anyone) would give Bush a blow job so we could impeach him.

What I can't fathom, John, is that you knowingly LIED to the American People... especially after we (and the world) have been so heinously betrayed with the lies of Bush and his administration. You persisted in your bid for the presidency knowing a skeleton existed that could errupt to the possible ruination of the democratic party and possibly the presidency.

Unforgiveable. I really pity your wife and kids, to have to suffer the consequences of your action. Thank GOD you did not win the nomination - just think of how fucked America would be now had you won the democratic nomination.

One of the (many) things I don't understand is why John McCain's own affair during his previous marriage (and by the way when she was ill) isn't more fodder for comparison by the traditional media.

--Shella

1 comment:

Lynx217 said...

That's why Dan Abrams calls him Teflon John LOL. Just hope he doesn't win. Think how many McCain scandals we'll have. Olbermann will have to do McCain'd like he does Bushed :/ *sigh*

Good to see you around chickie :)