Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Self-Inflicted Torture: Oh My God - Watching Palin

It's heinous. I've been SCREAMING at the TV since she came on. Waving flag graphic in the background and all.

I wasn't aware, until now, that I am capable of refuting every single point she attempted to make. I am quite tempted to create a sentence-by-sentence refutation of her speech.

It's so wonderful seeing a baby with Downs on stage. They've finally given up having the eldest (pregnant) daughter Bristol from holding baby Trig in front of her stomach. Now dad is finally holding s youngest child.

Fucking McCain has such a weird look on his face, and Palin has a sour expression as well. Not very friendly. SOMETHING IS UP. FUCKING HELL, SOMETHING IS UP!

Okay, you've heard it here first - something is up between these two. My radar has picked up something and I don't know what it is. Luckily I'll be able to review the video footage later and give you guys a glimps as well.

I survived the torture of watching the lies and screaming the truth to the TV.

--Shella

PS - Tell George Stephenopolous to shut the fuck up. SHUT THE FUCK YOU (you turn-coat)

No comments: