Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Okay, okay, I'll give this thing a try!



Hello everyone:

This is me, and I've decided to give this blogging thing a try. It feels risky, so naturally I wanted to really go out on a limb and share the good, the bad and the ugly. Hence the title, "Shella Uncut".

I will post on a variety of topics. You'll get politics, state and federal budget stuff, disability-related posts, affordable housing information, and since I am a gadget geek, you get a lot of that also. Be prepared to read posts that reflect my raw, gut reaction. Some of will be politically incorrect. I will probably curse relatively frequently.

I also read some amazing blogs, and I hope to share some of that with you as well -- both by quote and by link.

In the blog set up, I've allowed anyone to post comments on this blog with me moderating it. I sincerely hope my skin is thick enough. I reserve the right to change this setting if it proves to have been ill-considered.

I have some interesting friends and I hope to get them to contribute and post as well. We'll see how it goes.

I have a lot to share, so I expect after a time you'll see a ton of links on the side bar.

I think that I am about done with my first blog post folks, so let's get this party started!

--Shella

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

Thanks so much for linking to my blog. I really appreciate it. You've got a great start to your blog. Keep it up!

Shella said...

For anyone who doesn't already know the above comment is from Dr. Anonymous, who's blog I have linked to in the sidebar on the right. Go check him out and bookmark it!