Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Barnful of Vintage Cars


This post is dedicated to Mr. Fixit who will soon be wishing he'd bought the barn.

Thank you OhGizmo for bringing this story to my attention.


As the story goes someone in Portugal bought a farm on a plot of land that had been abandoned for 15 years or so.

While exploring their property they found a large barn that was locked up tight with a rusty padlock.

After a bit of brute force they got the lock off and opened the doors revealing a mind-blowing collection of vintage cars.

I could list all the vehicles they’ve managed to identify so far but I know the effect is a lot better if you scroll through the collection of photos yourself. And while most of the vehicles are understandably pretty dusty a good number of them appear to be in great condition. I’d gladly spend a year or so fixing up that Porsche 356 in particular.

Also I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say “Congratulations you lucky son of a b….”


No comments: