Friday, March 2, 2007

Ann Coulter: The Most Heinous Being in Existence


I re-posting the wholesale front page post from the amazing Kagro X at Daily Kos. It speaks for itself. Unbelieveable.

Ann Coulter wows 'em at CPAC: Edwards is a "faggot."
by Kagro X - Fri Mar 02, 2007
-----------------------------

Yes. You heard me.

It's on video.

Remember, these are the America's "culture warriors" she's speaking to.

America's culture is finally dead.

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot' – so... Kind of at an impasse. Can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions."

Coulter was introduced by presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Click here for video of Romney walking out in protest.

Oh, wait. There is no such video.

UPDATE I: Romney's intro.

UPDATE II: Dean's response.

No comments: