Sunday, April 15, 2007

Coming Attractions: Righteous Rant





I am giving fair warning that all the silliness of the prior posts are deceptive, I am preparing to post a righteous rant about.....

White House Using Non-governmental communication systems for official (and illegal) business.

I've been studying this since I first learned of White House staffer Susan Ralston (Karl Rove's assistant) communicating with her former boss (convicted felon Jack Abramoff) about the need to NOT communicate over the offical White House email system. It's been about a year, I'd say.

And now of course, the issue has emerged again the face of the US Attorney firings. They guys are such fucking criminals I can't even comprehend how corrupt they've been and how badly they've harmed America. (that's a rant for a different day)

--Shella

No comments: