Sunday, April 15, 2007

Crocodile Bites Off Zookeeper's Arm: It Didn't Taste Like Chicken



Good god. Did you see that first pic? Do you realize what you're seeing?!?

Evidently the guy is okay and they've reattached the forearm, but how intense is that photo !?!

All I could think is.... "I wonder why it's curled into a fist?"...

and.... "It looks kinda blue"...

and... "It sure fits perfectly into the nook between the big teeth."

and.... "Hmmmmm. No watch and no wedding ring. Oh, wrong arm. No it's not - I must have dyslexia."

and.... "I wonder why the croc didn't swallow that thing whole?"....

and.... "If the croc had swollowed it whole, would the zoo have killed the croc in an attempt to retrieve the zookeeper's forearm before it started to get digested?"...

and.... "I wonder how digested a forearm can get before it's too late to try reattachment."

Alas, no answers are forthcoming from the direction of where my mind wanders. I just had to get this, errr.. "tidbit" posted before my political rant.

UPDATE: Watch the video

No comments: