Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Kind of Map: Real-time Global Disasters!!!

I haven't been able to figure out how to do a "screen capture" so I don't have a pic/image for this post. You're just going to have to click on the following link for the.... (drum roll, please)

Map of Bad News


Which shows, in real time, the locations and types of global disasters! Simply click on an icon to get the scoop, low down, info and details!

See plane crashes, earth quakes, tornados, biological scares, nuclear radioactivity leaks, volcanic erruptions, bus accidents, tsunami's, pestilence, locusts, storms, floods, and all host and manner of breaking bad news around the world!

I've known for quite some time that I am a little quirky. Given that I find this interesting, some would consider it confirmation of my odd personality.

Enjoy!

--Shella

No comments: