Saturday, May 12, 2007

Warren Buffet's 2008 Presidential Pick/s




Warren Buffett, one of the most successful and wealthiest investors ever, makes his 2008 presidential endorsement with Charlie Rose last night (5-10-07). In so doing the Oracle of Omaha stated:

"It's a wonderful America, but it now has reached a point - well, it's always been 'we can do better' - but we can do better than we are doing in terms of taking care of 300 million people instead of just taking care of guys like me."


I'd have really liked Buffet to have expressed his opinion prior to the 2004 Presidential elections (when he could have actually have done some damn good), but I won't sneeze at his support for democrats now.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that there are a lot of dead soldiers and civilians in Iraq today because guys like this didn't speak out back in 2004 when we could have kicked GW's ass out of office. I just have to keep reminding myself that "it's better late than never". God it's been a long six years. You know that my son doesn't even remember a President other than GW?

HEY YOU OUT THERE - EVEN CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY RECOGNIZE THAT Bu$hCo HAS HURT EVERYDAY AMERICANS!! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! IMPEACH THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!

Big THANKS to Brad Friedman for granting permission for me repost his BradBlog entry. Go check out his site BradBlog if you haven't done so already - it's one of my favorites (see a link over there in the right hand column).

No comments: