Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shella: Still Steaming Mad, HELP!


Still filled with anger and frustration. It might just be the last straw for me.

I called the White House to register my feelings on this one (I believe the word "criminal" was used a time or two); I also called my Congressperson to let my feelings be known and hopefully guide her actions.

Still steaming mad and can't quite wrap my head around Bush's actions. What a contemptible human being, what a corrupt administration. We law abiding citizens and legislators wilt in the face of their audacity, megalomania, disregard and contempt for the majority. Unchecked power and a scorch and burn strategy with only 18 months left - mark my words on this 3rd Day of July 2007 - we will see this kind of thing again and again before January 10th 2009 when Bush leaves office.

It is so astonishing to actually be living in a time in history where our entire county has been hijacked by this gang of neoconservative ideologues. Headed by the most inept President/puppet the world will likely ever know.

This is actually an important time in history. I am living through a period of time that will be infamous in US and world history. One day someone will care what happened and try to understand.

No comments: